My friend got this TV and highly advised it. I never thought I might get a Mitsubishi since it's not very on the most stream of distribution like at Best get, Costco, Sams Club and others. But once I heard the system from friends place I picked up one at once. This TV is simply awesome for the sound it produces and each probability I buy when friends are over I have to DEMO the sound effects to them with a seventeen speaker system and a 10" JBL wireless sub (optional, however should have) this technique drops your jaws. If you're searching for a high quality quality TV this is often it. I do know size matters however if you're comfortable with 55" and have the additional cash to spurge this might be the correct TV however if size matters then Sharps 70" is that the thanks to go Enjoy.
Compare Mitsubishi LED Edge-lit LCD HDTV series: Mitsubishi Diamond Series LT-55265 55-Inch 1080p 240 Hz LED Edge-lit LCD HDTV
Mitsubishi Diamond Series LT-55265 55-Inch 1080p 240 Hz LED Edge-lit LCD HDTV Features- 55-inch LCD panel with Edge Lit LED backlighting
- 1080p Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- StreamTV Internet Media access
- Plush1080p 5G 18-Bit video processing
- True240Hz
- DeepField imager
- EdgeEnhance technology
- PerfectColor and PerfectTint
- ISFccc advanced video adjustments
- iSP calibration microphone
Connections
- HDMI (with CEC): 4
- Component: 2
- Composite A/V: 2
- RF: 1
- Ethernet: 1
- USB ports: 2
- Digital audio output: 1 optical
- Subwoofer output: 1
- Center channel audio input: 1
- TV with stand: 50.9 x 33.3 x 3.0 inches (WxHxD)
- TV without stand: 50.9 x 34.6 x 3.0 inches (WxHxD)
